Maria Quattrone Real Estate
A top producing real estate team with a boutique style office in Center City Philadelphia is currently looking for a motivated ISA (Inside Sales Agent) to handle overflow of buyer/seller leads. The Inside Sales Representative is a very important role to our business as it is the gatekeeper of all leads. If you crave a successful product to sell, have an entrepreneurial mindset and have an interest to work in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
You must be motivated, driven, excited by the potential to be rewarded for your hard work. You will be an asset to the team, as you will help them turn leads into sales.
How an Inside Sales Executive works:
- Sales Executives are on the front lines of helping organizations call and track leads (our most important asset).
- Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help the organization grow, and it will help us figure out which sales role you belong in.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Competitive attitude. Winning attitude.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated.
- Have great communication skills and a willingness to work hard.
- Be committed to lead generation and receiving your goals and commitments.
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Microsoft Suite.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Desire to help grow the business.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, an active real estate license in the state of PA.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
What you’ll receive from us:
- An abundance of leads to call and schedule qualified appointments.
- Train you to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales.
- Administrative support, i.e. contract to close and file management.
- An atmosphere of success.
- A great career path.
- Intense training program to really help you understand the role you're in, as well as prepare you for success.
$65,000 - $85,000+