The Blood Team Realty Group
We're a dynamic and rapidly growing Real Estate team that is experiencing explosive growth. This growth has catapulted us into becoming one of the top Real Estate teams in the area, helping more than 150+ households achieve their real estate goals this year. Our vision is to expand to other markets both locally and across the globe while helping our clients and team members build wealth. We are a highly responsible, relationally focused team of real estate professionals whose heart is to dramatically enrich the lives of those around us through real estate. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for both the Listing and Buyer Specialists. You will assist the owner on special projects as needed and provide support for the outside sales team.
We are looking for someone who is results-oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Holds or actively working to acquire an active real estate license in the state of MA
- Has excellent organizational, time management, follow-up and follow-through skills
- Practice memorize and internalize scripts
- Passionate about selling
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$50,000 - $100,000+ Annually (includes base salary plus bonus)
About The Blood Team Realty Group
The Blood Team's mission is to connect buyers and sellers in the community through our passion, expertise and integrity.
We are recognized as an innovative and top-producing real estate team year over year in Pepperell, MA and surrounding markets since 2013.
What we're proud of: In 2019, our team sold 175 properties equal to $53.1M in volume.
We work hard, play hard, and love helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - Real Estate.
We are not here to do the ordinary and we take pride in breaking away from traditional real estate services.