We’re looking for an experienced or new real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
About Houlihan Lawrence
Since 1888, Houlihan Lawrence has built its reputation on exceeding expectations in every aspect of the real estate process. With 30 offices, 1,300 agents, and a global network of esteemed partners, we harness local expertise and data-driven insights to push real estate forward every day.