We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About HomeSmart Legacy
HomeSmart Legacy is a traditional real estate sales and marketing company comprised of motivated and driven agents who all share a work hard play hard approach to business and life. Inside of HomeSmart Legacy we have elite teams of agents who are out to set records in real estate as well as high performing individual agents. We offer a fun atmosphere, high-level training and cutting edge system.