the ThinkLiveBe team with Keller Williams Realty at the Parks
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Practicing sales scripts and dialogues
- Rigorous prospecting and cold calling for new business opportunities and appointments
- Cultivate relationships to convert and nurture leads over time
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle through the CRM
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Consult with the team to ensure high-level service from initial contact through the listing or buyer agreement
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excited to work with people on the phone most of the day
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About the ThinkLiveBe team with Keller Williams Realty at the Parks
The ThinkLiveBe team is a real estate team at Keller Williams Realty at the Parks. We help homeowners sell property, help home buyers find homes, negotiate contracts and assist people in closing on their most valuable assets.
At the ThinkLiveBe team we pride ourselves in honesty, communication, professionalism and innovation. We strive to offer the best customer service to our clients, add value to their lives, and to the lives of our team members. We work together towards a common goal keeping everyone performing at the highest level, seeking their best, and exceeding expectations.