The Wexler Group
We have an immediate opening for a phone sales agent.
- Do you love the phone, do you love hearing "no?"
- Are you in love with calling and converting leads to sales?
- Do you enjoy speaking to strangers and helping them make decisions?
- Do you love the phone, do you love starting from "no?"
- Do you know that there is no "rejection" just people waiting to be convinced?
The role involves following up on existing leads and cold calling outside buyer and seller prospects. We are looking for a warrior, a brave, strong phone and rejection loving oddball! The person who thrives in this role wonders what is the big deal, no is just a step on the way to yes!
They often think, why are some people afraid to get a "no" or be "rejected" by a stranger when making calls?
Are you this person?
- "I Love Cold Calling Strangers"
If you are the Phone Warrior who embraces "rejection" and love starting at "No" then apply now!
- The Wexler Group is one of Chicagolands Top Real Estate Teams. At the core of our business is the TELEPHONE! We generate and create leads through our massive database and through calling buyers and sellers. If you are the kind of person who embraces the phone, lead generation, and teleprospecting we need to speak!
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries and cold calling.
- Consistently meet individual and team goals while upholding the team.
- Daily lead generation.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, scheduling appointment consultations for buyer and sellers and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Our team focuses on growth, fun and opportunity.
- Hold or actively working to acquire, a real estate license.
- 21 years or older per Illinois law.
- Display people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems.
- Willingness to play full out.
- An attitude coming from an adviser, not a sales person.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!