We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess a real estate license
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
$30,000 - $60,000
About Team Navigation
Team Navigation is made up of over 15 agents who specialize in selling residential properties throughout Central Florida. We find what is most important to our clients and follow through with strong communication skills, hard-working attitudes, and honesty.