Ascend Real Estate
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Ascend Real Estate
We're a top Bay Area Realtor team with an abundant business volume, effective systems, and a top-notch support team to help our clients with selling, buying, and investing in real estate. We are collaborative, innovative, professional, and dedicated to providing excellent service. Learn more at AscendRE.com.
By the Way
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and immigrants are encouraged to apply. We will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.