Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must have or be willing to obtain a MA Real Estate License
$30,000 Base Plus Commission
About Wilson Group
Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your fifth, Wilson Group is here to make sure you get exactly what you need. We’ve thoughtfully assembled a team of professionals with over 35 years of experience in real estate. Each member has a particular strength and we let them run with it. With specialists to act as seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, or transaction managers, we focus on your particular needs with laser-like accuracy.
We collaborate with each other within the office, and over the years we have built strong relationships with attorneys, home inspectors, lenders, insurance brokers, movers, and stagers. If they work with houses, we know them and we put those relationships to work for you.
When you choose the Wilson Group, you have an entire team at your fingertips. Our cutting-edge model and dedicated staff have made us the number one team in our Keller Williams office year over year. When you hire us, you get a friend for life.