Pro Homeworks Team
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Pro Homeworks Team
We are a team of real estate agents at Century Homes Realty Group who believe in the value that homeownership brings to families and for communities and work closely with each of our clients to deliver this value.
We are connected to the neighborhoods we serve, collaborative with those we work with, and invested in the progress and success of each encounter.
As a team within Century Homes Realty Group, we operate within the realm of real estate sales in residential, multi-family commercial, distressed (ie. estate, divorce, etc), REO, and short sales. Our geographic markets are in NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and Nassau County in Long Island.