Chris Timmons Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
Be in the office! This is a social job, we want you in the office with our agents and management team so we can more easily do live transfers on the phone. Don't worry though, we are a laid back office and prefer a work casual atmosphere. We take our jobs seriously, but not ourselves.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
Team growth-focused. The Chris Timmons Team is banding together with a select group of individuals that understand the bigger picture. We want people that believe in working together as a unit, helping everyone drive forward to a bigger, brighter future. No jerks allowed.
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Chris Timmons Team
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.