Whiteacre Properties LLC
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$20 - $25 hourly
About Whiteacre Properties LLC
Whiteacre Properties is a family-run real estate investment company focused on buying, renovating, and selling single-family and multi-family homes in the greater Boston area. We also run our brokerage of 10+ agents who help homeowners in the process of buying and selling real estate.