Portal Real Estate
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Portal Real Estate
Portal Real Estate is a real estate brokerage that is quickly transforming the way real estate is transacted. The company is led by its broker who runs his own team on track to produce close to $100M this year with just four agents. Portal has been able to achieve this growth by investing heavily in the tools, systems and leads to provide agents the team to stand out from the competition. We are based just outside of Coral Gables close to the Palmetto Expressway.