Dan Chin Homes
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license required
$50,000+ at plan
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customer's needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes are currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and have been voted Best of McFarland since 2016. Dan Chin Homes are ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top-producing agent team for REAL Broker LLC in Dane County. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.