The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$65,000 - $75,000 (base plus commission)
About The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.