FS Luxury Realty
Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
**This is a Full-Time, Salaried, In House Position
Work for a nationally ranked, industry leading real estate company based in West Los Angeles’ Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, cutting edge process and technology and culture. Our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve!
The Inside Sales Representative - demonstrates EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION and LISTENING SKILLS. This position is for someone who can qualify and schedule appointments for a team of real estate agents.
The ISR team’s performance will directly affect the ebb and flow of the outside sales team, as they rely on appointments being set, and will share in the success. The right CRA is deeply committed to their individual goals, as well as the team’s goals, to achieve greater levels of success. This position has generous salary and bonus incentives for hitting and maintaining your quotas/goals.
This position has generous bonus incentives for hitting and maintaining your Inside Sales quotas/goals.
- Compensation: $42,000 - $47,000 base salary (depending on experience) PLUS bonus structure / incentives
- This is NOT a remote position. This is an in-house position located in Marina del Rey, California
As the Inside Sales Representative you will:
- Qualify and convert leads to appointments for the outside sales team
- Manage/nurture/convert the prospective clients through our CRM database to move them forward in the sales cycle
- Daily training to level-up your skills and effectiveness in converting leads to appointments
- Follow to the company’s routine schedule of prospecting activities in order to maintain optimal performance
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Maintain strict follow-up procedures to ensure all opportunities are properly worked
- Meet CRA quotas (appointments set) in order to maintain the company standards
- Understand real estate trends in local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
What We’re Looking For:
- Highly coachable with a competitive growth mindset
- Grit - someone who is not easily discouraged
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Team player
- High school graduate
- Bilingual is a PLUS
$42,000 - $47,000 Base Salary (DOE) PLUS Bonus - None hourly
About FS Luxury Realty
We are excited to meet and find the right person to join our dominating team. We are truly a family culture that works hard together and plays hard together. We only want the best, so show up to impress!