Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Our client concierges are the first point of contact with our clients. They assist potential clients and connect them with one of our team’s agents whom help assist them with their real estate needs. Their entire focus is to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
Our new ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. We believe in having fun, building relationships built on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Utilize Google Apps/Calendar, (auto dialing technology), CRM, and Multiple Listing Service, among others.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Open to attending periodic sales training where applicable.
- Must have or be willing to obtain your NJ Real Estate license.
$52,000 Base + Commission
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Keller Willams Midtown Direct (Led by Justin Kiliszek) has been consistantly ranked in the top Keller Williams teams in the Tri-State area. Our team is expanding, and we need a DEDICATED individual who will help us achieve our mission statement. We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family!