Advantage Home Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!