Totally About Houses
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
This position will work with an established team and will be replacing two ISAs who are transitioning to salaried real estate agents. If you're great at sales and want limitless potential, this role is for you.
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- This position requires familiarity with CRMs and database management to generate new leads and hand-offs to our agents. You'll be the first point of contact for many of the leads and will determine intent and ability to purchase before handing them off to an agent
- Attention to detail, an inquisitive nature, and the ability to organize large sets of daily follow-ups and tasks are key
- If you're looking to grow with a team that generates 200+ transactions a year, this is the position for you
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$40,000 - $54,400 yearly
About Totally About Houses
Totally About Houses is a leading real estate company in the Louisville Metro area that also services the surrounding counties and Indiana. We have an excellent team dynamic that fosters personal and professional growth for all. Our sales team is a driving force in a competitive market that succeeds with teamwork, excellent customer service, and genuine care and concern to help clients find their perfect new home.