BHHS Verani Realty
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
$50,000 - $75,000 (Full Commission)
About BHHS Verani Realty
BHHS Verani Realty has been serving the community for over 50 years. As a trusted locally owned and globally affiliated real estate organization, we believe that by bettering the lives of our agents, clients, and community, we become a better company. The source of our success is found in our core values –– trust, respect, tenacity, innovation, and fun. Our enduring commitment to these values is our greatest strength and our most important competitive advantage. We are looking for that special individual that exemplifies our core values.