Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Speed-To-Lead: field incoming paid lead inquiries as quickly as possible to ensure the highest conversion rates for the Team's paid lead sources
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Call center experience a plus but not required
$25,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Spectrum Real Estate Consultants is a real estate team affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. This Team was formed with the purpose of achieving its Mission, Vision, and Core Values by growing a strong and diverse culture of like-minded members.
The Team works collectively by pooling resources to achieve increased sales, market share, and brand recognition while permitting its members to narrow their focus so they can concentrate on particular skillsets, allowing everyone to work efficiently and effectively. In other words, Team members can concentrate on selling real estate while the Team handles most of the day-to-day administrative and marketing duties. The Team has a strong focus on customer service and uses the Realtors Code of Ethics as a minimum standard.