Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
About Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that values creativity and your new ideas? We are a fast pace technology-driven company, looking for our next top-performing employees.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter, complete DISC assessment, and a summary of why you would be a good fit for this role. Submitting a short video is highly favorable. Email video to firstname.lastname@example.org