Tania Michaels LLC @ KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
Now Hiring! Would you be interested in working for a company named by Forbes as one of the Happiest Places to Work, inducted into the Training Magazine's Hall of Fame, ranked as a #1 Training company as well as Real Estate company in the world?
If so, please apply! Our team is seeking motivated Inside Sales Associates right now to assist our growing organization. As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them in the home selling and buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
The Inside Sales Associate takes ownership of leads, organizes them, and actively converts them to appointments. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to sales leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. This individual must be also be highly trustworthy in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- Salary plus bonus pay structure (No caps on bonuses)
- Profit sharing (a residual income opportunity)
- Lots of leads
- Work along side the top 10% of talent in the City
- High net income potential with no cap
- World class training, coaching and personal development
- Teamwork, encouragement and support
- Fun and friendly environment
- Opportunities for leadership growth
- Closed major holidays
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Being a relationship based sales person.
- Relentless follow-up and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Converting leads to appointments.
- Organizing leads.
- Pipeline management.
- Determination to win and hit sales goals consistently.
- Articulate with a good phone voice.
- Some field work.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Seeking accountability to succeed at greater and greater levels.
- Nevada Real Estate License or willingness to obtain one is necessary. (We can guide you through the process to obtain your license if needed! Required or the ability to obtain one prior to starting training.)
- Track record of success in sales.
- Basic understanding of client databases (CRM).
- Learning based.
- Hunger to achieve and make things happen.
- Grit and determination.
- Desire to succeed as a team.
- A positive attitude, an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Desire to serve the needs of others.
- Optimistic (hearing a no will not break you down).
- Salary plus bonuses and benefits.
- 8:00am - 5:00pm, M-F. Some weekends and nights
- Requirement: NO EXCEPTIONS: Will be required to obtain a Nevada Real Estate license (if not already licensed)
- Requirement: NO EXCEPTIONS: Must have reliable vehicle
To be considered, please submit:
- Apply and upload your resume (no more than 1-page) and complete the assessment and additional requirement that will be emailed to you.
- No phone calls or text messages please. We need to know how you present yourself in writing so be sure to make a great impression when prompted to copy/paste your cover page. This is an Important part of qualifying for this position. We are carefully considering each applicant.
- Submission: Applications or inquiries submitted outside of this platform will be disqualified.
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Tania Michaels LLC @ KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
We are one of the top 100 Real Estate Agent teams in Las Vegas, based out of Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV.
- Warm Hearts: We love on our clients!
- Sharp Minds: We value bold action and smart ideas.
- Personal Responsibility: We take extreme ownership of our challenges.
- Innovation: Our pursuit of learning and innovation creates success.
- Results: We are about results.
- Reliable: We are a team that can be counted on.
- Diversity: We appreciate and celebrate our differences.
Perspective: We believe the spirit of home ownership should be fostered world-wide.
- Stimulates the attitude of independence and self-reliance.
- Promotes widespread wealth throughout society.
- Homeowners become stake holders in their community.
- The ownership of private property is one of the great pillars of human freedom.