Griffin Home Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
About Griffin Home Group
The Griffin Home Group is a Top Producing Team based in Johnson City, TN. We're looking for agents who want to grow their income and build a career. Come Grow with us!