The Dulcie Crawford Group
We’re looking for motivated Inside Sales Agents who love to make a great first impression and get results! This person loves to spend time on the phone, offers superior customer service and has the skills to generate multiple sales opportunities for our growing business. You love working hard to provide the best support to customers in hopes of generating a sale for the team.
If you are seeking a position in a great team environment that allows you to increase your income potential while utilizing your talents, then apply today!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Daily Office Administration support role with focus on Inside Sales, and leads management, must be able to multi task, handle office phones, basic administrative duties to Team leader, setting and scheduling daily office calendar, set up and confirm showings appts, required to cross train for all DCG Depts, as support role.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Assist team leader to assist in the sales process with their potential clients and past sphere clients to purchase and sell real estate.
- Bonus compensation pay for ability in lead capture and assist to close sales for DCG.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- A current NV RE License and/or motivated to obtain a NV real estate license within 90 days of hire date. The right candidate, we are willing to assist in the costs involved to obtain a RE license.
$11 - $14 hourly
About The Dulcie Crawford Group
The Dulcie Crawford Group is a top producing Real Estate Team. The Team shares Dulcie’s steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and marketing for her listing clients. We are a growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
The Dulcie Crawford group Consistently Ranked in the Top 100 Agents for the LV residential real estate market.