Ryan Lally, Realtor at KW Grosse Pointe
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$20 - $25 hourly
About Ryan Lally, Realtor at KW Grosse Pointe
Military Veteran (Navy EOD, Surface Warfare, Naval Academy Class of 2004) with corporate and manufacturing experience. Tech-savvy Metro-Detroit Realtor working smarter and harder than competitors. Specializing in the Grosse Pointes and real estate near Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River. I take a surgical approach to real estate and am a detail-oriented problem solver. My thought process, tech skills, and intrepidity help me win deals and identify opportunities more quickly than my competitors. Integrity, my professional reputation, and the quality of service I provide to my clients are more important than any sale.