The Ingram Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$50,000 - $65,000
About The Ingram Group
The Ingram Group is ranked in the top 1% in the Triad. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hard-working, team player to align with us! This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! We provide all the marketing, administrative support, systems, and training you need to build your business. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it!