Villegas Group is hiring a motivated, talented person for the Inside Sales Department within our successful real estate brokerage in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
You will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads. You will be the first point of contact for potential clients.
The ideal candidate is results driven, passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximize effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, text and e-mail communication,
coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling
opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales
- Develop opportunities within specific geographic areas in West Michigan and Florida.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Meet production standard of booking 10 appointments weekly.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Passionate about selling.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
- Will need to possess a real estate license.
$52,405 plus bonuses
About Villegas Group
At Villegas Group, our mission is to:
- Maximize the client experience by making the home buying and selling process fast while providing top level customer service to everybody, and making their dollars stretch as far as possible.
- Maximize the team members lives by providing them boundless opportunities to reach their financial goals and develop as leaders.
- Build strong communities through contribution of time, talent and treasure.
To build a real estate business operation in multiple markets based on systems, talent, and communication.
Buying and selling a home is the most important transaction of a client’s life. It affects their faith life, their relationships, their education, and their quality of life. We strive to serve clients by providing professional and predictable results and do what is in their best interest.