Nicole Spellman Group
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Real estate license required
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!