Rabell Realty Group
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, we want to hear from you!
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- Must possess a real estate license
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About Rabell Realty Group
Rabell Realty Group is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating our of our beautiful Haile Plantation office. The Kristen and Rebecca team is a group within our office organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agent say providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands on leadership from proven agents.