Achieve Real Estate Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$40,000 - $50,000 salary + Bonus
About Achieve Real Estate Group
Our Ideal Team Player: Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
Our Mission: Building legacies of health and wealth through Real Estate.
Our Vision: To be an organization and platform that gives our clients the highest quality value, service, and guidance they all deserve. It is our passion to educate and empower our people and communities through our work, our brand, our giving, and our influence causing an abundance of people who choose to do business with us.
W - Win-Win, or no deal.
E - Empower others through information and education
A - Accountable in all things
L - Lead by example
T - Teamwork.
H - Humble.
Our Beliefs: God, Family, then Business.