Metrowest Realty Source
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Metrowest Realty Source
Boutique Real Estate firm located in Framingham, serving the Metro West area. If you love to work hard, have fun, and help people find their dream homes…you’ve come to the right place!!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding communication skills, and a positive mindset to join our team. We will provide the leads and training, you will need to bring the highest level of customer experience, with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up with company-provided clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.