Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
One of the country’s top real estate groups, the Laurie Finkelstein Reader Team, is looking for an energetic, out-going, and gregarious Inside Sales Agent. This is a salaried plus bonus opportunity.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving sales environment and is happy speaking to consumers on the phone throughout the majority of the day. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing, and results-oriented culture.
Perhaps most importantly, it is critical that the candidate possesses leadership potential and a drive to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of South Florida’s fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!
Compensation: Base & Commission: $60,000+
Job Type: Full-time
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Inside Agent Responsibilities: Full-time position, 5 day work week to include one weekend day
- This position is 100% database conversion / appointment setting / relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers each day
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- Use a consultative and inquisitive approach to qualify leads accurately and set appointments
- Partner with field sales to execute meetings
- Follow up and follow through on leads daily through the phone, email, and text correspondence
- Own and maintain lead campaign stages while remaining organized
- Take ownership of and strategically employ our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and databases
- Cultivate a positive client experience through outstanding customer service
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- You must be a growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching!
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Unstoppable mindset
- Results-oriented and motivated to deliver performance goals
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Persuasive, assertive, and comfortable making cold calls and speaking with new people daily
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Fast pace and efficient with Google G-Suite Applications, multitasking applications, typing, and marketing lead technologies
- Stellar customer service skills with a desire to exceed client expectations
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
License: Active Florida Real Estate license or pursuing required
- One year of inside sales phone experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)-preferred
Education: High School Diploma
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to real estate. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs. Our team is committed to exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.