Brandenburg Crew Inc.
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess, or be willing to get, a real estate license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Have sales experience and/or is a student of sales
- Real Estate experience not required but helpful!
$30,000 includes base + commission potential
About Brandenburg Crew Inc.
We are the second largest real estate team in the North Dakota real estate market. Started in 2014 by Derek Brandenburg, the team has quickly grown and will help clients buy and/or sell over 450 homes in 2020. This has been achieved by Derek focusing on continuous growth and surrounding himself with top performers.
The Brandenburg Crew has high growth targets for the next 10+ years and has the vision to become the largest real estate team in the upper Midwest. We have grit, we work with integrity and continuously strive to be better every day.