Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$12 - $13 hourly
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group is one of New Jersey and Pennsylvania's fastest growing teams, utilizing the marketing platform and transaction management system designed and implemented by one of the local market's most successful realtors - this team is on track for incredible growth.
Jason Freeby, as an individual agent, was able to outperform the average agent by 11x per the National Association of Realtors statistics - the proven systems, the out-of-the box marketing and the results are unbelievable. This is the team to join! Complete your application today!