We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$80,000- $100,000 at plan commission
About McKay Realty
McKay Realty is a fast-growing real estate brokerage. We provide an outstanding experience for clients to achieve diverse real estate goals and dreams. The owner, Marty McKay, has been in real estate for over 12 years and is actively involved on a daily basis. Collectively, we can quote Princess Bride and all the Star Wars movies. Look us up on Google!