Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a hard-working team of top performers, apply today!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada
Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada is a melting pot of the most unique and successful agents in So Cal. Our culture of a collaborative approach to building a successful real estate business is the key to our massive growth and profitability.
We focus on world-class Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Collaboration, Tech, Resources, Systems, and networks.
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you in your real estate success story.