Perri Mitchell Realty
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
$12 hourly Base plus commission structure
About Perri Mitchell Realty
If you’re looking for a company that fosters fun, family and a culture of learning and support then Perri Mitchell Realty would love to meet you!
Our support-oriented environment helps professionals learn, grow and thrive. After years of experiencing the real estate industry from the vantage point of “big box" brokerages, Founders Shaniqua and Duane Covert created a company on their own terms to cultivate everything they craved. (Agent support, work-hard, play-harder environment, lead generation and Transaction support) to name a few things.