The Chris Carter Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$25,000 - $85,000 yearly
About The Chris Carter Team
We are a small team at the moment and we are working on expanding. The Chris Carter Team has been in the Real Estate Business for 12 years and in the appraisal business for 6 years before that. We have been a top producing team for the past 11 years. We are coached by some of the top real estate mentors in the business. We look forward to finding a team player who is looking to grow with us.