The Iowa Real Estate Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
About The Iowa Real Estate Team
Shonna started the Iowa Real Estate Team to change the lives of her clients, the communities she works in and to help build Realtors into successful business leaders. She now works to create a team environment where everyone thrives and has help to succeed. We are growing rapidly and want to help the right individuals join our team and soar!