Schedule appointments, nurture leads, follow up with clients, keep up to date on the various systems we employ and be a part of every transaction from start to finish! Assist in all aspects of the lead by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing the leads in our database through calling, texting, and email communication. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Daily morning huddle at 8am in office
- Create and build relationships with new and past clients
- Prepare and participate in our team coaching calls and activities.
- Be on time to your scheduled shifts, weekly team meeting, and monthly call nights.
- Learn and implement our company scripts.
- Follow scripts to deliver team value and overcome objections.
- Model our Mission Statement and values in your daily activities.
- Prospect for the team while out in the community.
- Track productivity daily
- Outbound calling (cold calling) Email & text leads daily as well as phone communication.
- Convert leads to appointments Coordination of scheduling appointment for the agents
- Following up with new and old leads
- Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments with field agents.
- Change category and document everything in CRM.
- Assist in any other assignments as designated by the team leader.
- Enter your weekly productivity into into Slack on Sundays before 11:59pm
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$55,000 - $100,000+
About Symbio Denver
Our vision is we are going to be the industry leader in real estate value creation through innovation and reinventing the purchasing experience through technology and unmatched service.
Our mission is SYMBIO will revolutionize the real estate experience by simplifying the process to create equal-opportunity wealth.