Kindredsold.com at Dallas
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success with upside commissions. This is a great stepping stone opportunity to becoming a listing agent: leads, listings, leverage. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license required
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
$79,000 - $109,000 at plan
About Kindredsold.com at Dallas
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego and in Dallas, Texas. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.