ROBBINS REAL ESTATE
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
75,000 at plan
About ROBBINS REAL ESTATE
Robbins Real Estate Group is a top producing team in the Dallas, Texas area. Come join our winning team! We provide leads, staff support, and world-class coaching to help you achieve success
Our Mission: Providing excellent service for our clients is the heart of everything we do. We are known as the real estate company that puts clients first.
Our Core Value: We deliver the excellence our clients and team expect. We behave with honesty and integrity. We demonstrate loyalty to clients and the company. We use direct and timely communication, hold ourselves accountable, constantly improve our service, persist until we succeed, and prepare for positive outcomes.