Winston Dane @ Keller Williams
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Winston Dane @ Keller Williams
Our focus is the client experience. We leverage systems, processes, and people to make sure we deliver the best outcome to our clients.
If you are committed to client service, give us a call!