Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
Contact leads from our database of existing leads to generate appointments for realtors within our team.
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
$57,500 - $64,000 yearly
About Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams
The Waldner Winters Team of Keller Williams is in the business of developing people, cleverly disguised as a Real Estate Team.
The Waldner Winters Team has built our client's success on our experience in the market, excellent customer service, and our level of attention to detail. Because of our unique process, we are able to sell homes faster than the average agent, resulting in our clients making more on their property. Most importantly, we want to see your dreams fulfilled, and with the Waldner Winters Team, they will be.