Park Place Real Estate
One of the country’s top real estate groups, Park Place Real Estate, is looking for an energetic, out-going and gregarious Inside Sales Agent. This is a salaried plus bonus opportunity.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving sales environment and is happy speaking to consumers through the majority of the day. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of one of the best sales organizations in the world.
Perhaps most importantly, it is critical that the candidate possesses leadership potential and a drive to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
The team has created a culture that uniquely balances driven dedication to the shared vision, family-like comradery, and solid work-life balance. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of Central California's fastest-growing companies, come GROW WITH US!
Fluctuates with performance with $55,000 a year with being the average, leaving plenty of upsides. This is a two-year graduate program with advancement and increased compensation as you progress within the department or another area in the business. Our top performers in this position exceed $100,000+ per year.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- This position is 100% database conversion / appointment setting / relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers each day
- Partner with field sales to execute meetings
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management. You must be a growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Unstoppable mindset, coachable, resourceful, results-oriented, persuasive, assertive, honest, gregarious, and outstanding verbal communicator
- We don’t care about experience. We care about attitude
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Park Place Real Estate
Our Core Values
- We are here to serve selflessly with the highest integrity
- Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity, and respect
- Learn Something New Every Day and Apply it
- Don’t Make Excuses. Make It Happen
- Act as if Everything is your fault You Have the Power to fix it
- Treat every person you interact with like family
- Showing up with positivity, high energy and laughing is not an option, its a requirement
- Tell the truth all the time
- Park Place Agent is a synonym for world-class, operate like it in everything you do
- Speed, Flexibility, and punctuality are our strengths. Embrace them with grace
- Don’t think outside of the box, think like there is no box
- Be specific be thorough and be profit producing
- Be organized be clean be prepared
- Keep calm and respect others
- Entertain, educate, execute, and empower