Heartwise Home Buyers
The real estate inside sales agent engages and coordinates with business partners to move inventory and improve closing rates. They focus on communication with key investors, set up times for walkthroughs, negotiate as needed, and build relationships to expand the company's network.
They also work administratively in salesforce and the website to maintain accurate records. The job is ideal for someone who thrives when juggling multiple challenges, is outgoing, motivated to build relationships and close deals, and driven to expand their knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Ongoing outreach in the form of texts, emails, and calls to foster relationships
- Facebook group management for local real estate community
- Post in related groups and social media formats to establish new relationships
- Investor-facing website updates. Posting and updating information relevant to investors and making basic text/visual changes as required (no web-dev knowledge required)
- Management of salesforce data relevant to the position, keeping information on connections current
- Consistently reach out and facilitate dynamic in-person meetings
- Create campaigns for property sales and manage data/ongoing campaign performance
- Correspond with other staff and title companies as needed as deals progress toward closing
- Good communication skills when building new business relationships
- Can stay consistently engaged with many concurrent negotiations and remain sensitive to deadlines
- Motivated to close and maintain a sense of urgency for ongoing deals
- Adept at negotiation and sales or confident to grow in those areas
- Technically savvy and comfortable juggling CRM software and multiple applications to accomplish job tasks
- Desire to learn and grow in the knowledge of real-estate
- Current knowledge of real estate is helpful, but a license is not required.
- Proficiency in typing, Word, Excel, Power Point and internet skills
- Proficiency in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- Proficiency in social media
- Familiar with CRMs (Salesforce a plus)
- Great time management skills
- Must love talking to people on the phone and in-person
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly + bonuses
About Heartwise Home Buyers
Heartwise Home Buyers is a growing real estate investment company who buys and sells properties across the North East Ohio area with the primary intent of creating positive outcomes for sellers and investors. We foster growth while prioritizing respect for clients and each other. Staffing is a hybrid model with both in-office and remote work opportunities.