We are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Associate (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Company! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team.
You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads).
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
$80,000 potential per year (Hourly base included)
About RE/MAX FullSail
Our Company goal is to help our agents grow with our proven systems. RE/MAX is the #1 Brand in the industry and there is a reason why. We have taken an agent from $8,000 to over $100,000 in 2 years. Another agent went from $85,000 a year and in her first 6 months with us just surpassed $187,000. Become a part of our success.