The Reynolds Team
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Close buyer clients to contract offers
- Help prepare Lead Agent for Listing appointments
- Update CRM system for Lead Agent
- Communicate to clients on Lead Agents Bbhalf
- Fill out and turn in paperwork
- Work with one of the top 10 teams in all of Keller Williams Realty
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
We are looking for SPECIAL individuals to help us achieve our goal! We are looking for a team player that is hard-working, has a heart for service, a positive attitude, and attention to detail. Come alongside our TOP agents and assist them with clients to provide the highest level of customer service.
Must have a Real Estate license in VA, MD, or DC or be willing to get the license with our help.
This opportunity is intended for individuals who want to be part of a team, have a positive work environment, want to earn a lot more money and do NO cold calling.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vacation Time
- Matching 401k after 6 months with the company
- Maternity Leave benefits
Compensation: $24,000 base plus commission, $75,000 a year at planned earnings.
$75,000 - At Planned Earning per year
About The Reynolds Team
Ranked as one of the top leaders in sales in the country by the Wall Street Journal, Sarah, Debbie, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Sarah and Debbie are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their client's several supportive programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these programs, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client. The Reynolds Team has always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but we have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that we do!
This is an incredible career and an awesome place to work!
Come join a top ranked Team in the Nation!