Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech savvy
- Knowledgeable about managing a database in a CRM
$64,000 at plan earnings
About Tribe Realty
Our organization is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in North County and has a bright outlook for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry.